Widely held issues these days are being experienced by NDIS service providers and clients recount to the misperception and tome of paperwork in the change-over from State-based subsidy to NDIS capital.
Disability service providers Sydney explain, though every NDIS service can work well for a disability service provider and meet the needs of its clients offered that the system is viewed with integrity and forward-planning.
In terms of sustainability, it is critical for service providers to view the NDIS as an opportunity to choose how they want to “show up” in their sector.
In planning for NDIS implementation, service providers should consider:
- Their purpose and the difference that they want to make!
- How they will change to become a customer focused organization with strong communication, service and flexibility and move away from a culture of “Government contractor”?
- How they will stand out as a service of excellence?
- How they will advocate for the outcomes and value delivered by the products and services they offer?
- How they will focus on relationship building and the true needs of their clients?
- How they will help in acquiring supported accommodation for people with disabilities effortlessly?
- How they will engage team members and communicate a strong vision and purpose?
Service providers also need to be watchful with the pricing guide. It is significant to take the time to know the value and outcomes that you achieve for your clients so you can help families compliantly use their funding to meet their goals.
NDIS is not a money making scheme. It is a way to empower clients with consumer choice based on need. Service providers who are just interested in making money are not operating alongside the values of the NDIS.
Last but not the least, do read this blog post to get more information on offering your contribution in helping disabled people rise.
How you can be a part of this mission, which was started by Australian Government and gradually is becoming the entire world’s mission.